Sharing my Prime Early Access Sale top picks as well as your favorite Amazon purchases too!
If you haven’t guessed by now, I’m a big fan of Amazon and I absolutely love my Prime membership! What’s not to love about FREE two day shipping?! 😉 But this year Amazon is having a new Prime Early Access Sale!
So I’ve been up early today because I want to help give you a jump on the big new event happening right now, October 11 & 12. This new, Prime member-exclusive event is offering early Holiday deals to shop now! So you could possibly get all your holiday shopping done early and save a ton while doing it. 🙂
And in celebration of this new sale, I’m giving away two $500 Amazon gift cards so you can shop all the things on Amazon! More on the giveaway in a bit, first let’s talk about what you need to shop this sale.
What Do You Need To Shop The Prime Early Access Sale?
So, what do you need to shop this two day sale happening today and runs through tomorrow night? You have to be an Amazon Prime member to take advantage of these many fabulous early deals.
We’ve actually been a member for about seven years now — and it’s worth every penny! If you don’t have a prime membership you can sign up for a 30-day free trial and use it during the sale. And did you know? You can even share your Prime Membership with anyone (like a spouse), you can add your mom, dad, brother or sister in your household. 🙂
So now that we’ve talked about what the Prime Early Access Sale is, let’s talk about all the fun stuff – what to buy!
Prime Early Access Sale Top Picks
The crazy thing about Amazon is that you can buy almost anything there! 🙂 So I want to share with you some of the top products my family loves to purchase from Amazon. These top picks below include items that we already own or plan to buy!
Please note: some Prime Early Access Sale deals are limited time offers only that do not last the full 48 hour period and prices are subject to change. Prices are accurate as of the time this post was published.
Popular Amazon Items We Have/Buy For Our Home
- Most Ring Doorbell models are on major sale. We can’t say enough good things about ours! We have an older model (Ring Video 2) but most of their models get incredible reviews!
- One item I buy almost monthly is my favorite laundry wash detergent. It has an amazing smell and a little bit goes a long way!
- We are still so happy with our iRobot Roomba robot vacuum – it’s a life saver! So I had to let you know that Amazon is having a major savings on iRobot Roombas, Eufy Vacuums, Shark robotic and upright vacuums, and Bissell vacuums & floorcare.
- Love, love my Elemis cleansing balm! It works so great removing all my makeup and it smells amazing. Always leaves my face feeling so smooth
- Winston still loves his slow feed bowl. Well, maybe I should rephrase that and say: ‘we’ still love the bowl. Winston probably would love all his food immediately but that sweet guy needs to slow it down! 🙂
- Today you can save up to 30% on select lip masks and balms from LANEIGE! And my absolutely favorite lip treatment balm is on sale! So I will be getting more cause I’m almost out. Love it!
- Save up to 40% on select power tools from brands like BLACK+DECKER, BOSCH, DEWALT, and GEARWRENCH. This DEWALT cordless combo kit is only $399! Great gift for the men in your life. 🙂
- Looking for a great air purifier? I love our Levoit – it works great and is so quiet! And this one is on sale for a great price!
Your Top 15 Purchases From Amazon
Now I want to share the top 15 items you have purchased over the past years based on my blog posts and recommendations.
I always love to look back and see what products have been the most helpful to you. And who knows? You may be surprised by some of the items that made the list!
SOURCES: cooling gel pillows | glass spice jars with bamboo lids | plaid throw | pan pot organizer | flush mount ceiling light | lazy susan corner storage basket | bamboo knife holder | solar step lights | glass non-drip oil dispenser | faux eucalyptus stems | waterproof flickering flameless candles | cross trainers | down jacket | long john pajama set | multi-position ladder |
Cooling Gel Pillows. Not to my surprise, these pillows were a big hit when I featured it in one of my All on Amazon Bedding post. Apparently I’m not alone in needing a good pillow to get some quality rest. 🙂 Over 149.000+ positive reviews can’t be wrong!
Pan Pot Organizer. One of my favorite ways to store my baking dishes! That’s right – a pan organizer isn’t just for pans. See how I use it to stack all those heavy baking casserole dishes as well in this post about the best storage organizing products on Amazon!
Flush Mount Ceiling Light. This light being a big hit kinda surprised me! It was featured in a super recent post all about my favorite classic and affordable flush mount lighting on Amazon. You liked so many of the fun styles but this one was a clear winner! Save an additional 5% when you clip the current coupon as well!
Lazy Susan Storage Basket. For three years running, this has been the top item you love. And I totally get it! These baskets have saved my kitchen. My corner kitchen cabinets were a mess until I discovered these baskets and got them completely organized in this post.
Drawer Bamboo Knife Holder. This wood organizer became super popular after I featured in my post on getting all my kitchen drawers organized. Still loving it to this day!
Solar Step Lights. These super handy solar step lights continue to be a big hit, year after year! I first installed them when I updated our backyard deck a couple of years ago. And you apparently still love them just as much as me. 🙂
Glass Non-Drip Oil Dispenser. This super stylin’ home decor item was featured in my newsletter and was an instant it. Love that the non-drip spout eliminates messes!!
Waterproof Flickering Flameless Candles. I absolutely love these candles because I can easily set them with a remote or turn them on and off from standing inside my house. They have been featured several times on my website and have been a big hit for years!
Cross Trainers. Since I’ve been working on my home gym remodel, I realized that I could use some new cross trainers. I love the versatility of these Reebok Nano X2 – great for working out hard in the gym or for everyday errands! Lots of great reviews and on sale too!
Down Jacket. This jacket looks so cozy and it has six big pockets! The reviews are amazing too with over 20,000+. Love the gray color but I also really like the green. And you all loved it when I featured it in a Friday’s Fantastic Finds. Great gift idea!
Long John Pajama Set. First featured this pj set on a Friday’s Fantastic Finds. Love that I can wear these under clothes on those bitterly cold days I’m running errands. Or just use them as a comfy, cozy pair of pj’s at night. Available in 12 different colors, under $27 and have over 31,000+ great reviews!
Multi-Position Ladder. If you need to reach great heights (aka Christmas lights!) this is the ladder you need. It’s super helpful tool that helped me paint our super TALL walls. Find the step-by-step tutorial here! And today if you’re a prime member, you can save over $100!
MORE AMAZON FINDS
If you are looking for even more great Amazon items, be sure to check out these popular posts as well:
- Best Neutral Fall Home Decor On Amazon
- All On Amazon: Classic and Affordable Flush Mount Lighting Fixtures
- Best Neutral Home Decor From Amazon
- All On Amazon: Bedding
- All On Amazon: Area Rugs
HOW TO ENTER $500 AMAZON GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY!
So now that I know you want to shop the Amazons Prime Early Access Sale, let me give you some money! Two lucky winners will win a $500 gift card to Amazon! All you need to do to enter is:
- comment below on this post
- for an extra entry – share this post on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
That’s it! Winner will be notified by the end of the day on Saturday, October 15th. Good luck and happy shopping!