2022 Amazon Prime Day Top Picks and Reader Favorites!
Sharing my 2022 Amazon Prime Day top picks as well as your favorites!
If you haven’t guessed by now, I’m a big fan of Amazon and I absolutely love my Prime membership! What’s not to love about FREE two day shipping?! 😉 I’ve started bright and early today too because I want to help give you a jump on the big event happening right now, July 12 &13.
Today I’ll be sharing my top picks of the 2022 Amazon Prime Day event and YOUR favorite purchases as well! (Be sure to check back tomorrow as I’ll continue to add to this post as I find new additional deals.)
What’s Amazon Prime Day, You Ask?
Amazon Prime Day is one the biggest sale days Amazon holds each year. It’s actually a two day sale happening today and runs through tomorrow night. You do have to be an Amazon Prime member to take advantage of their many fabulous deals. But you can get a free trial if you’re not already a member!
We’ve actually been a member for about seven years now — and it’s worth every penny! If you don’t have a prime membership you can sign up for a 30-day free trial and use it during the sale. And did you know? You can even share your Prime Membership with anyone (like a spouse), you can add your mom, dad, brother or sister in your household. 🙂
So now that we’ve talked about what Amazon Prime Day is, let’s talk about all the fun stuff – what to buy!
2022 Amazon Prime Day Top Picks
The crazy thing about Amazon is that you can buy almost anything there! 🙂 So I want to share with you some of the top products my family loves to purchase from Amazon. These top picks below include items that we already own or plan to buy!
Please note: some Prime Day deals are limited time offers only that do not last the full 48 hour period and prices are subject to change. Prices are accurate as of the time this post was published.
Popular Amazon Items We Have/Buy For Our Home
- Most Ring Doorbell models are on major sale. We can’t say enough good things about ours! We have an older model (Ring Video 2) but most of their models get incredible reviews!
- One item I buy almost monthly is my favorite laundry wash detergent. It has an amazing smell and a little bit goes a long way!
- We are still so happy with our iRobot Roomba robot vacuum – it’s a life saver! So I had to let you know that Amazon is having a major savings on iRobot Roombas, Eufy Vacuums, Shark robotic and upright vacuums, and Bissell vacuums & floorcare.
- Love, love my Elemis cleansing balm! It works so great removing all my makeup and it smells amazing. Always leaves my face feeling so smooth
- Winston still loves his slow feed bowl. Well, maybe I should rephrase that and say: ‘we’ still love the bowl. Winston probably would love all his food immediately but that sweet guy needs to slow it down! 🙂
Popular New Amazon Prime Items Just Added
- If you are a coffee lover like me, you can get up to $100 off a Breville Espresso machine. This machine has been on my wish list for years!
- The square version of these rattan storage boxes is 40% off today – definitely the lowest price I’ve ever seen on them so they’ll probably sell out quickly!
- My absolutely favorite lip treatment balm is on sale! So I will be getting more cause I’m almost out. Love it!
- This super popular slim faux olive tree is the lowest price I’ve ever seen and ships this week! Give it a month or so, and it will likely be backordered through the end of fall (and the price will go up quite a bit)!
- If you have been wanting an air fryer, now is the time to grab one! This one HERE is on sale for 30% off.
- I’ve heard great things about this cordless hand vacuum for cleaning cars and smaller spaces (like kitchen drawers, etc.). It’s currently on sale for 30% off today!
- The GE Countertop nugget ice maker is on sale today, with the best deal being on the version with the side tank (26% off)!
Your Top 15 Purchases From Amazon
Now I want to share the top 15 items you have purchased over the past years based on my blog posts and recommendations.
I always love to look back and see what products have been the most helpful to you. And who knows? You may be surprised by some of the items that made the list!
SOURCES: cooling gel pillows | glass spice jars with bamboo lids | lazy susan divided spinning turntable | pan pot organizer | flush mount ceiling light | black and white outdoor pillow covers | lazy susan corner storage basket | bamboo knife holder | bathroom refillable bottles | solar step lights | leather tissue box holder | thyme topiary | glass salt cellar | metal and glass outdoor lanterns | multi-position ladder |
Cooling Gel Pillows. Not to my surprise, these pillows were a big hit when I featured it in one of my All on Amazon Bedding post. Apparently I’m not alone in needing a good pillow to get some quality rest. 🙂 Over 149.000+ positive reviews can’t be wrong and you can save 40% when you use the current coupon!
Glass Spice Jars with Bamboo Lids. I’m still in love with this Amazon purchase to this day! I featured them in my post sharing all my best tips on spice organizing and storage.
Lazy Susan Divided Turntable Spinner. This turntable is constantly spinning in my fridge and basement! This household favorite of mine was featured in our basement media and game area makeover. And almost 15,000+ reviews can’t be wrong. 🙂
Pan Pot Organizer. One of my favorite ways to store my baking dishes! That’s right – a pan organizer isn’t just for pans. See how I use it to stack all those heavy baking casserole dishes as well in this post about the best storage organizing products on Amazon!
Flush Mount Ceiling Light. This light being a big hit kinda surprised me! It was featured in a super recent post all about my favorite classic and affordable flush mount lighting on Amazon. You liked so many of the fun styles but this one was a clear winner!
Geometric Black and White Outdoor Pillow Covers. Love these neutral pillow covers and apparently you do too! They were featured in my post all about the best affordable outdoor pillows on Amazon.
Lazy Susan Storage Basket. For three years running, this has been the top item you love. And I totally get it! These baskets have saved my kitchen. My corner kitchen cabinets were a mess until I discovered these baskets and got them completely organized in this post.
Drawer Bamboo Knife Holder. This wood organizer became super popular after I featured in my post on getting all my kitchen drawers organized. Still loving it to this day!
Bathroom Refillable Bottles. These super cute bottles are a bathroom must-have. I first featured them in my post all about the best bathroom accessories in this post here.
Solar Step Lights. These super handy solar step lights continue to be a big hit, year after year! I first installed them when I updated our backyard deck a couple of years ago. And you apparently still love them just as much as me. 🙂
Leather Tissue Box Holder. This super stylin’ home decor item was featured in a Friday’s Fantastic Finds. Tissues never looked so sleek!
Thyme Topiary. Such a great faux plant for your home! I first shared this item with you in my post featuring all the best neutral home decor found on Amazon. And you can save 60% today with the Amazon Prime Day sale!
Salt Cellar. I use this pretty Amazon finds every single day. It’s the perfect way to display your cooking salt and make it easily accessible at the same time! This item was featured in this post all about how to rock kitchen counter organization in a styling way.
Outdoor Metal and Glass Candle Holders. One of my favorite purchases from Amazon! These lanterns have been featured several times on our backyard deck.
Multi-Position Ladder. If you need to reach great heights this is the ladder you need. It’s super helpful tool that helped me paint our super TALL walls. Find the step-by-step tutorial here! And today if you’re a prime member, you can save over $100!