We all know that washi tape is great for decorating packages.
But did you know that pretty tape can do more?
Discover six new uses for washi tape that will have you grabbing a roll and going crazy! 🙂
1) Make a clutch. That’s right, you can create a pretty neat little clutch with this easy tutorial.
2) Create a cocktail flag. Attach decorative tape to coffee stirrers and drop into your signature drinks. Your guests will definitely drink to that! 🙂
3) Stay organized. Put your washi tape to work by organizing your day planner the same way you would use a highlighter. Never miss an appointment again.
4) Transform a lampshade. Give an old shade some new life with patterned layers of washi tape.
5) Jazz up your curtains. Add a strip of washi tape to a valance for a unique splash of color. Lightly iron over the tape to secure the bond.
6) Beautify your keyboard. Follow this easy tutorial to make your keyboard a happy place!
Do you know of any other new uses for washi tape?
Linking Up At:
Do you know how much I LOVE connecting with you?! Leave me a comment on this post or chat with me at one of the links below: