We all know that a toothbrush is the tool we
reach for when waiting a fresh and happy mouth.
But did you know that a toothbrush can
do more than just clean your pearly whites?
Discover six new uses for your toothbrush
that will leave more than a sparkling smile.
1) Touch up your roots. This small brush is perfect for giving you maximum control when applying hair color.
2) Clean summer corn. Use a clean toothbrush to remove stray threads of silk from freshly shucked ears of corn.
3) Tame your brows. Spray a little hairspray on an old toothbrush, then gently brush those unruly eyebrows into shape.
4) Scrub that grout. Clean those hard to reach bathroom crevices with an electric toothbrush. Bye bye grime.
5) Oil a waffle iron. Use a toothbrush to spread oil evenly on the waffle iron surface before your next use. (Don’t forget to use it to remove crumbs and burnt batter too!)
6) Polish your pucker. With a paste of sugar and petroleum jelly, use a toothbrush and gently brush peeling, dry lips until smooth.