A binder clip is ideal for keeping loose papers bound together,
but let me introduce you to their many other uses…
1) A kitchen sponge stand. Clip your waterlogged dish washing sponge in a binder to air-dry and prevent a smelly situation from happening later.
2) A new chip clip. Secure half-eaten bags of chips with a binder clip. An easy way to keep your favorite snack fresh and crunchy.
3) A picture frame stand. Use a binder to create an easy-to-update photo display. Simply place the clips on their flat ends and slide the picture between the arms.
4) A linen napkin organizer. Store sets of napkins clipped together and they’ll always be ready for dinner, saving you stress during the most craziest time of day.
|(All image credit)|
5) Doubles as key chain and money holder. Simply take a large binder clip and pinch one of the wire arms towards the center to release it from the hinge. Slide on your key and refasten. Clamp in a few bucks and you a ready for a quick coffee run without excess bulk.
6) A recipe holder. Hot glue a magnet on the back of a clip and stick to the stove hood. Your recipe will be up and away from spills but right at eye level, exactly where you need it.