Cheese and Beef Enchilada Casserole
Prep Time: 30 min.
Cook Time: 25 min.
1 pound ground beef
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 tomato, cored and chopped
2 green onions, chopped
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 teaspoons garlic, minced
12 6-inch corn tortillas
1 1/2 cups prepared enchilada sauce
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
sliced black olives (optional)
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In skillet over medium heat, brown the beef and drain.
3) In a mixing bowl, add the cheddar cheese, tomato, green onion, chili powder and garlic.
4) In a 13X9 baking dish coated with cooking spray, arrange 4 tortillas on the bottom. Spread half the cheese mixture and half the beef. Repeat the process with 4 tortillas and the remaining cheese, beef and top with the remaining tortillas.
5) Pour enchilada sauce over the tortillas and sprinkle with the Monterey Jack cheese and top with sliced black olives.
6) Bake for 25 minutes or until the cheese melts. Enjoy!!
Hi – I am asking for fellow bloggers to visit my site in hopes that we can find a match for a young girl that desperately needs a bone marrow transplant. Would be great if you could visit today too. Thank you. Kelly
I’ve Become My Mother
I’ve Become My Mother facebook