The Ultimate Gift Guide for Mom
It’s time to go shopping! I’m teaming up with over 50 different bloggers to give YOU the ultimate 2015 Gift Guide! No need to worry about what to buy your family and friends because each blogger picked a different theme and has included links to all their favorite gift items. All you have to do is hop around from blogger to blogger and you’ll have all your shopping down in a matter of minutes. And the best part is you can do this all from the comfort of your couch. So grab that cup of coffee and let’s shop!
I’m shopping for the Mom in your life. Whether your a first time mom with an infant or a mom with fifteen kids (Wowzers!), I have you covered. It’s my personal wish list and you better believe this guide is getting emailed to the hubby!
Oh and did I mention that each blogger is also having a giveaway to help you start your Christmas shopping? Over 30 different giveaways featuring all sort of amazing gifts and gift cards. Be sure to stop by and enter them all!!
Happy shopping my friends!
1) Bobeau One-Button Fuzzy Fleece Wrap Cardigan $39.90. I have this in purple and always get tons of compliments every time I wear it. It’s such an easy item to throw on when you are running out the door with your kids.
2) Skip Hop “Duo” Diaper Bag $64.00. A great bag that not only stores everything a mom could need, it’s also pretty stylish.
3) Love You To The Moon and Back Photo Collage $29.00. How cute is this wall art? Any mom would love to have her babies in a moon collage.
4) I Am Grateful For Initial Mug $13.00. The perfect mug to let mom know every morning that you appreciate her. And a good reminder for her to count her blessings too!
5) Bedside Smartphone Vase $32.00 A beautiful addition to any moms beside table.
6) Hunter ‘Original Tall’ Rain Boots $150.00. This item is a splurge for sure but I have always wanted a pair. These boots would be great all winter long in almost any climate.
7) Flavor Infuser Water Bottle $15.00. Great idea to help keep busy moms drinking water throughout the day.
8) Lauren Ralph Lauren Cable Bootie Socks $17.00. A good gift to help mom get cozy and relax after a hard day.
9) Silver “XO” Stud Earrings $27.00. I love these earrings. So cute and simple. Moms always need lots of hugs and kisses. 🙂
10) What I Love About Mom by Me $10.00. A personalized gift that can really let mom know how important she is to the whole family.
11) Nelle & Lizzy Stackable Rings $37.00. A pretty way to wear the names and birthstones of your precious little ones with you everyday.
12) Aveda ‘hand relief’ Hand Cream $9.50 Life can be hard on a moms hands. Soften them up with my favorite (I mean absolutely favorite) hand cream.
13) Kate Spade Small Notebook $8.00. Moms are always doing a million things at once. A pretty place to keep on task is a must.
14) Ice Cream is Cheaper than Therapy Ice Cream Pint Huggy $10.00. Mom + kids = ice cream. Always. Enough said. 🙂
Now that you’ve seen all these great gifts I’m sure you are itchin’ to get to shopping!
To enter the giveaway, go to Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post. The giveaway will run for one week and the winners will be notified by email — Good Luck!
Be sure and check out the other gift guides from my fabulous blogger friends!
*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
I really love the Nelle & Lizzy Stackable Rings.
Love the photo collage! Thanks for some awesome ideas. akronne17(at)gmail(dot)com
I love having warm feet so the bootie socks are my favorite.
My favorite item(s ) are the Hunter ‘Original Tall’ Rain Boots. Thank you for the chance to win a gift card!
I like both the bootie socks and the coffee mug.
The water bottle flavor infuser and the picture collage are awesome! Thank you for hosting this giveaway! 🙂
The bedside smartphone vase is a cool accessory that I hadn’t seen before. A neat combination of nature and technology.
I love the cardigan and the boots! 🙂
I love the cardigan and the pint huggy
Great guide! I like the smartphone vase!
I like Nelle & Lizzy Stackable Rings.
What a great gift guide! I love that wrap/cardigan – how cozy!
I like the Hunter ‘Original Tall’ Rain Boots. They look like such nice rain boots!
Love the cardigan!
I love the cardigan!
Honestly, I love the Ralph Lauren bootie socks! I would put them on right now if I could!
I love the Bobeau One-Button Fuzzy Fleece Wrap Cardigan! What a great sweater!
I especially love the stackable rings…just my style!
I love the Nelle & Lizzy Stackable Rings
I love the Flavor Infuser Water Bottle, it would be perfect in the summer here in Florida with fresh strawberries.
Honestly I love this gift card the most and then the Ralph Lauren bootie socks!
Hunter ‘Original Tall’ Rain Boots there so nice
I love the rain boots.
I like the Lauren Ralph Lauren Cable Bootie Socks
I like the Hunter ‘Original Tall’ Rain Boots.
I love the pint huggie! That is a genius idea!
I love the Fuzzy Fleece Wrap Cardigan! Looks soooo cozy and stylish!
I love the sweater!
I love the Hunter Rain Boots. Thanks for the giveaway!
Nelle & Lizzy Stackable Rings are cool
I love the kate spade notebook!
I like the beside iphone vase! It’s really cute.
Nelle & Lizzy Stackable Rings are my favorite.
The cardigan for sure!
The pint huggie is a great idea – eat what you want and put the box back into the freezer. No dirty dishes and the huggie protects your hands!
My favorite is the Love You To The Moon and Back Photo Collage.
I like the Nelle & Lizzy Stackable Rings.
My favorite is the I am Grateful For Initial Mug.
I like the Bedside Smartphone Vase
Love the Hunter boots!
I am really loving the photo collage!! What a great gift!
I love those bootie socks. I think I could live in them.
I love the rain boots!
I love those boots!
The Nelle & Lizzy Stackable Rings are my favorite.
I like the Aveda Hand Cream best.
The Hunter Original Tall boots! I know 2 teens who would love these for Christmas!
I like the stackable ring, I think my daughter would really like that
I’m loving the Small Kate Spade notebook.
the slippers sure look cozy
I like the Initial mugs
I love it all, and I would give it to my daughter. The vase/phone stand, and the booties are my favorites.
My favorite item is the pair of hunter rain boots.
I love those cable knit bootie socks!
I like the Aveda hand cream.
I really need to splurge as well and buy some Hunter boots. I want a pair so bad!
I love the Hunter boots! I wish I had a pair in every color. 😉
I really like the Lauren Ralph Lauren Cable Bootie Socks. They look so cozy!
the hunter boots
I love the Nelle & Lizzy Stackable Rings.
Love the fleece cardigan. So cute
I think the rain boots are my favorite. I have always wanted a pair of them!
I like the Aveda hand cream.
I actually like the Kate Spade list! I have to write out to-do lists otherwise I would lose and forget everything! Great gift guide =)
I love Aveda products so the lotion would be my favorite followed by the mug.
I like the Hunter boots
I really like the Kate Spade notebooks.
Thanks for the chance to win!
I like the baking gift guide
I like the Hunter Original Rain Boots.
the cardigan looks so soft and comfortable
I love the wrap and bag!
I like the silhouette giveaway
I love the cardigan and the hand cream.
Love the socks and vase!
I absoltuely love the Love You To the Moon and Back photo collage, me and my grandson say that to each other al the time and it is beautiful!
LOVE the Hunter boots too! Would love to get them as a gift because I can never justify splurging on myself.
The smart phone vase is so unique and fun! My daughter-in-law is a new mom, I think she would love this
I love the stackable rings
The cardigan sweater
My favorite gift in the guide is the Love You to the Moon and Back Photo Collage. How adorable!
those rain boots are pretty awesome.
The I Am Grateful Initial Mug
LOVE the iPhone vase!
I like the Coaster Home Furnishings Casual Accent Chair.
I like the Lauren Ralph Lauren Women’s Cable Bootie Socks.
Love the Hunter rain boots.
i like the Silver “XO” Stud Earrings
I Love THe Hunter Boots!
I love the smartphone bedside vase!
This is such a great gift guide. If I had to choose I would definitely get the water infuser. This would be perfect to customize what you put in it and you would stay hydrated!
I always wanted a pair of those rain boots when living in Wisconsin. Now living in Arizona, the sweater would be great for the cool evenings we have been having. Thanks for the giveaway!
I like xo studs
I like the Hunter rain boots. They keep saying we will be having a really wet winter here in Southern California so I should probably treat myself!
I like the XO studs!
I really like the Hunter ‘Original Tall’ Rain Boots
My favorite item is the Hunter boots. They would be great year round with the variety of weather in Wisconsin.
I think my favorite is the Bobeau One-Button Fuzzy Fleece Wrap Cardigan.
I love the Hunter ‘Original Tall’ Rain Boots!!!
I really like the Nelle & Lizzy stackable rings. They are so very pretty and affordable!
Great ideas! Thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!