It’s time to go shopping! I’m teaming up with over 50 different bloggers to give YOU the ultimate 2015 Gift Guide! No need to worry about what to buy your family and friends because each blogger picked a different theme and has included links to all their favorite gift items. All you have to do is hop around from blogger to blogger and you’ll have all your shopping down in a matter of minutes. And the best part is you can do this all from the comfort of your couch. So grab that cup of coffee and let’s shop!
I’m shopping for the Mom in your life. Whether your a first time mom with an infant or a mom with fifteen kids (Wowzers!), I have you covered. It’s my personal wish list and you better believe this guide is getting emailed to the hubby!
Oh and did I mention that each blogger is also having a giveaway to help you start your Christmas shopping? Over 30 different giveaways featuring all sort of amazing gifts and gift cards. Be sure to stop by and enter them all!!
Happy shopping my friends!
1) Bobeau One-Button Fuzzy Fleece Wrap Cardigan $39.90. I have this in purple and always get tons of compliments every time I wear it. It’s such an easy item to throw on when you are running out the door with your kids.
2) Skip Hop “Duo” Diaper Bag $64.00. A great bag that not only stores everything a mom could need, it’s also pretty stylish.
3) Love You To The Moon and Back Photo Collage $29.00. How cute is this wall art? Any mom would love to have her babies in a moon collage.
4) I Am Grateful For Initial Mug $13.00. The perfect mug to let mom know every morning that you appreciate her. And a good reminder for her to count her blessings too!
5) Bedside Smartphone Vase $32.00 A beautiful addition to any moms beside table.
6) Hunter ‘Original Tall’ Rain Boots $150.00. This item is a splurge for sure but I have always wanted a pair. These boots would be great all winter long in almost any climate.
7) Flavor Infuser Water Bottle $15.00. Great idea to help keep busy moms drinking water throughout the day.
8) Lauren Ralph Lauren Cable Bootie Socks $17.00. A good gift to help mom get cozy and relax after a hard day.
9) Silver “XO” Stud Earrings $27.00. I love these earrings. So cute and simple. Moms always need lots of hugs and kisses. 🙂
10) What I Love About Mom by Me $10.00. A personalized gift that can really let mom know how important she is to the whole family.
11) Nelle & Lizzy Stackable Rings $37.00. A pretty way to wear the names and birthstones of your precious little ones with you everyday.
12) Aveda ‘hand relief’ Hand Cream $9.50 Life can be hard on a moms hands. Soften them up with my favorite (I mean absolutely favorite) hand cream.
13) Kate Spade Small Notebook $8.00. Moms are always doing a million things at once. A pretty place to keep on task is a must.
14) Ice Cream is Cheaper than Therapy Ice Cream Pint Huggy $10.00. Mom + kids = ice cream. Always. Enough said. 🙂
Now that you’ve seen all these great gifts I’m sure you are itchin’ to get to shopping!
To enter the giveaway, go to Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post. The giveaway will run for one week and the winners will be notified by email — Good Luck!
Be sure and check out the other gift guides from my fabulous blogger friends!
*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.