Six on Saturday: New Uses for Tea
We all know that a warm cup of tea
is a great way to relax at the end of a long day.
1) Clean dirty pots and pans. Wipe down your greasy pots and pans with a clean washcloth dipped in cooled tea water. Its natural astringent will help you decrease the build up.
2) Give your drawers a sweet smell. Place a mint, vanilla, or lavender tea bag in a drawer for a subtle scent to your delicates.
3) Shrink unwanted warts. Put a warm tea bag on a wart for 10 minutes per day, a few times per day. The bacteria-fighting properties should shrink the wart after a couple days.
4) Soothe itchy bug bites. Place a cold, used tea bag on the sting and let it sit for five minutes.
|All Image Credit|
5) Heal a bruise faster. Put a soaked tea bag on a bruise to constrict blood vessels, stopping the leaking that causes discoloration.
6) Fertilize your house plants. Put used tea leaves around plants. It will help the plants to grow with more energy.
Do you know of any other new uses for tea?
Linking Up to: