We all know that muffin tins are great for baking our favorite muffin recipe.
1) Freeze individual marinara sauce. Leftover sauce? Don’t throw it out, simple freeze the remaining sauce in a muffin tin. Once frozen, dip your tray in warm water to release frozen marinara from the tins. Then transfer to zip-lock freezer bag to store.
2) Cool your pies. That’s right, an upside down muffin tin makes a great cooling rack. The space between the molds allows the cool air to flow.
3) Make your own taco bowls. Use a turned upside down muffin tin to create your own taco bowls at home.(This tutorial explains the process)
4) Create big ice cubes. Small ice cubes melt faster, right? So make long-lasting jumbo cubes, using a muffin tin. You can easily pop them out by running the back of the tray under hot water for about 30 seconds.
5) Light up your life. Make your own floating candles with a this step-by-step tutorial.
6) Organize the office. Use a muffin tin to organize those little, easy to lose office supplies.
|All Image Credit|
Do you know of a new use for muffin tins?
Linking Up At: