Six On Saturday: New Uses For Epsom Salt
It can work wonders eliminating toxins from the body in the bath tub,
but did you know it’s many other uses?
1) Keep your lawn green (literally). Add 2 tablespoons of salt to a gallon of water, then sprinkle this on your lawn to keep the grass green.
2) Degrease hair. Remove grease build from hair by adding 1 tablespoon of salt to 1 cup water and massage through hair. Rinse well.
3) Bring more life to your car battery. Dissolve an ounce of salt in warm water, then add this mixture to each battery cell.
4) Clean your bathroom tiles. Make a cleaning solvent by adding a few pinches of salt to any liquid detergent. Scrub and rinse well.
5) Fertilizer for your plants. Encourage green growth of your house plants by applying a solution of 2 tablespoons salt to 1 gallon water once a month.
6) Treat toenail fungus. Soak your effected toes in hot water mixed with handfuls of salt three times daily.
Do you know of some other great uses for Epsom salt?