Six on Saturday: New Uses for Cardboard Rolls
you easy access to paper?
Discover six new uses for cardboard rolls that will have
1) Extend your reach. Having trouble vacuuming those cobwebs in the corner of your ceiling? Attach a cardboard tube to the end of your vacuum hose to add a few extra inches.
2) Hold your plastic bags. Store and dispense plastic bags by stuffing them into a cardboard roll. Then place in a drawer for easy storage. Keeping a tidier kitchen is in the bag! 🙂
3) Find your hair accessories. Stop searching for hair clips and elastics by keeping them stored on an empty toilet paper tube.
4) Store your cords. A cardboard roll is wonderful at keeping extension cords tangle-free.
5) Organize your linens. Keep your linen placements and table runners crease-free by rolling them around a paper towel cardboard roll instead of folding.
6) Keep it together. Stop your wrapping paper from unraveling by sliding empty toilet tubes over the rolls.
|(All Image Credit)|
Between Naps on the Porch