Six on Saturday: New Uses for Car Wax
We all know that car wax is a must to getting you cars finish to a bright shine.
But did you know that same car wax can do so much more than polish your wheels?
Discover six new uses for car wax that will polish your life easier. 🙂
1) Fix a skipping CD. Apply a small dab of car wax to a scratched CD and buff it clean using short strokes along the length of the scratch, not across it. Rinse the CD with water, then dry.
2) Stop soap build up in your bathroom. Polish your faucets, sinks, tile and even shower doors with car wax. It will leave behind a protective barrier against water.
3) Keep snow from sticking. Apply two thick coats of car wax to the head of a shovel to prevent the white stuff from sticking.
4) Prevent some jams in the garden. Rub a little wax on the hinge of a pair of garden shears so they don’t get jammed. Cleaner cuts with less effort! 🙂
|All Image Credit|
5) Slide with ease. Rub a small amount of wax onto the tracks of drawers and windows so the slide more smoothly.
6) Make a mirror fog-free. Rub a thin layer of car wax onto a bathroom mirror and then buff it clean. You will be able to see your reflection without having to wipe away any condensation.
Do you know of any other new uses for car wax?
Linking Up To:
You can wax your stove top, and spoils clean up much easier!
If someone in your household is a golfer you can wax the heads of the clubs, this helps keep the club head clean from dirt and grass while your golfer is on the course, BUT be careful some think this gives an unfair advantage AND it should never be used if you are a pro (it is against PGA rules and regulations)