Puffed Peach Pancakes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 ripe peach (I usually use 2)
2 tablespoons sugar
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place a 12-inch cast-iron skillet or other oven safe skillet in the oven to warm it.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, extract, and salt until smooth. In a separate bowl, toss the peaches with sugar and cinnamon.
4. Carefully remove the preheated skillet from the oven and add the butter, swirling until it is melted. Arrange the peaches in a single layer in the skillet and pour in the batter.
5. Return the skillet to the oven and bake 25 minutes or until puffed and golden. Serve with maple syrup. Enjoy!!
This looks soooo good! Will have to convince myself that I can do it!
I’m a new follower from the recipe hop! Hope you can hop by and visit my blog too! Sorry…no recipes though, just deals!
Have a great day!
Yum! Thanks for linking up at Tasty Thursdays Recipe Swap Blog Hop. Check back tomorrow to see the winner of the $10 Gift Card to the Food Network Store!
-The How To Mommy
i found you from the how to mommy blog hop. what a great recipe, i’ll have to make this for my hubby.
Saw your recipe through The How To Mommy’s Tasty Thursday. Can you say yum? We have a tradition of doing Sunday night breakfast so I’m always looking for good breakfast recipes. I’m adding this one to my list!