Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 ripe peach (I usually use 2)
2 tablespoons sugar
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place a 12-inch cast-iron skillet or other oven safe skillet in the oven to warm it.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, extract, and salt until smooth. In a separate bowl, toss the peaches with sugar and cinnamon.
4. Carefully remove the preheated skillet from the oven and add the butter, swirling until it is melted. Arrange the peaches in a single layer in the skillet and pour in the batter.
5. Return the skillet to the oven and bake 25 minutes or until puffed and golden. Serve with maple syrup. Enjoy!!