Mrs. Field’s Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
Now, whether or not this is the real recipe, I don’t know. It was passed to my mother, who passed it on to me and my sisters. All I know for sure, is that these cookies are super yummy! And I am sure you will enjoy eating them as much as I do!!
Makes 50-55 cookies.
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanialla
2 cups flour
2 1/2 cups oatmeal blended into flour (measure oatmeal first, then blend)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 (4 ounce) grated Hershey Chocolate Bar
1 (12 ounce) bag of chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups chopped nuts (measure first, then chop)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. Cream together the butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla.
3. Mix together the flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Stir into cream mixture until well blended.
4. Then stir in the grated chocolate, chocolate chips, and the nuts.
5. Bake on a ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart and bake at 375 F for 8 to 10 minutes. Leave on cookie sheet for a few minutes before trasferring to cooling rack.
Then enjoy the chocolate goodness!!