The Best Family Summer Backyard Toys – All Under $50 Bucks!
Summer is here! It’s time to enjoy the great outdoors with the best family Summer backyard toys.
School is out for summer and my ten-year old is already saying those words…. “I’m bored.” Ugh. So I decided to look for some fun summer backyard toys that would be great for him and the toddler man. I found the best of the best- for the whole family to enjoy. Some are toys, some are games but all look like fun! And ALL are under $50 bucks!
*post may contain affiliate links for your convenience
Here are my favorite eight with a little description about each — just click on the name of the product for more information.
1) Rainbow Ring Inflatable Play Center – includes water slide, wading pool, water sprayer, ring toss game (with 4 inflatable rings).
2) Play Tent Ball Pit – fun filled playhouse tunnel for kids with or without the balls.
3) Buncho Balloons – fill and tie 100 water balloons in less than 60 seconds.
4) Glow in the Dark Stomp Rocket – run, jump and STOMP to launch these rockets up to 100 feet in the air!
5) Spiralin’ Seas Waterpadk Play Table – helps develop “put-and-take” and early motor skills with fun characters.
6) Flybar Foam Pogo Jumper – not only great for toddlers and little kids but for adults as well. It squeaks when you hop!
7) Wham-O Mini Frisbee Golf Set – play a par 3 round of disc golf like the pros with the entire family.
8) KanJam – a fast paced two-on-two flying dis game.
If you’re looking for a fun way to plan out your Summer weeks, be sure and check out my Summer Schedule printable. It’s FREE!