There’s more to a fabric sheet than just removing static from your clothes.
Here are 6 new uses:
1) Dust venetain blinds. Close the blinds then wipe up and down with a dryer sheet.
2) A thread detangler. To prevent tangles, run a threaded needle through a sheet before you begin stitching.
3) Scum Buster. Remove obstinate soap build up from glass shower doors by sprinkling a few drops of water onto a used sheet and scrubbing.
4) Clean up sawdust in a flash. Sweep up sawdust fast with one pass of a used dryer sheet.
5) Prevent old books from smelling musty when in storage. Stick a dryer sheet between the pages of your favorite beloved book.