We all know that chopsticks are great for eating some tasty Chinese food.
Discover six new uses for chopsticks besides helping to fill a starving tummy!
1) Plant your seeds. Save that mani and insert the tip of a chopstick into potting soil to make small holes for sowing seeds.
2) Save your ribbon. Save ribbon from presents by coiling them around a chopstick and securing with tape. Great way to store ribbon until you are ready for re-gifting.
3) Hold your place. Use a chopstick to mark your place in that favorite book.
5) Make a kebab. Serve bite-sized pieces of fruit, vegetables or grilled meats on chopsticks for an easy way to serve finger foods.
6) Brew some tea. Tie a bunch of tea bags to a chopstick and place across the pitcher’s rim (2 bags per cup of water). Brew for about four minutes than discard bags.
|All Image Credit
Do you know a new use for chopsticks?
Linking Up At: