Six on Saturday: New Uses for Cooking Spray
We all know that cooking spray helps prevent our food from sticking to dishes. But did you know that same spray can do more than just help your food have a clean escape?
Discover six new uses for cooking spray that will leave you sticky-free! 🙂
1) Form perfect patties. Cooking spray can be your best friend when working with meat. Coat your hands in the oil and you won’t have to deal with food remnants getting stuck to your fingers.
2) Grate your cheese with ease. That chunk of cheddar will slide across your grater so much easier with by coating it with cooking spray first.
3) Silence those squeaks. Apply some cooking spray directly onto the hinge and it should silence those squeaky doors and windows.
4) Repel ice. Before shoveling, spray both sides of a plastic or metal shovel with cooking spray. The ice will slide right off the oily surface.
5) Lubricate your locks. Sticky lock got you down? A few sprays of cooking oil should get you through the door in no time.
6) Set a manicure. Paint and go in record time! Lightly mist freshly painted for instant smudge protection.
Do you know a new use for cooking spray?
Great ideas! Thanks for sharing on Small Victories Sunday
Great ideas! I have quite a few of these at home and we no longer use them on our pans. I was wondering if there was another use or if I needed to toss.
#6 is awesome!
Great new uses post. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. Pinned to my new uses for old things board xo
Great tips! I love the one about setting a manicure. Thank you for sharing on Family Joy Blog Link-Up Party. Hope you are having a great week!
Wow I never would have thought to use it for grating cheese OR manicures – nice job! Found you at the Fabulous party!
Love this idea for manicures! Perfect for my daughter!