We all know that cooking spray helps prevent our food from sticking to dishes. But did you know that same spray can do more than just help your food have a clean escape?
Discover six new uses for cooking spray that will leave you sticky-free! 🙂
1) Form perfect patties. Cooking spray can be your best friend when working with meat. Coat your hands in the oil and you won’t have to deal with food remnants getting stuck to your fingers.
2) Grate your cheese with ease. That chunk of cheddar will slide across your grater so much easier with by coating it with cooking spray first.
3) Silence those squeaks. Apply some cooking spray directly onto the hinge and it should silence those squeaky doors and windows.
4) Repel ice. Before shoveling, spray both sides of a plastic or metal shovel with cooking spray. The ice will slide right off the oily surface.
5) Lubricate your locks. Sticky lock got you down? A few sprays of cooking oil should get you through the door in no time.
6) Set a manicure. Paint and go in record time! Lightly mist freshly painted for instant smudge protection.
Do you know a new use for cooking spray?