Six on Saturday: New Uses for Coca Cola
We all know that Coca Cola can be a refreshing drink to enjoy from time to time. But did you know that famous red can of soda can do more then quench a thirst?
Discover six new uses for Coca Cola that may have you singing, ♪ “I’d like to buy the world a coke.” ♪ 🙂
1) Deskunk someone. If you or a loved one is ever spayed by a skunk, jump in the shower with a bottle of coke and pour the soda over the affected area.
2) Clean your pots. Have the bottom of your pots become blackened? Simply pour Coca Cola in your pots and let sit overnight. Wash the pot as normal and watch your stains disappear.
3) Degrease your clothes. Pour Coca Cola right on the grease stain and let it soak. Of course the stain will slightly discolor due to the color of the soda, but after you wash like normal, your clothes will come out clean.
4) Keep bugs away. At your next outdoor gathering, leave a few open cups of Coca Cola around the perimeter. Bugs will be attracted to the Coke’s sweet aroma and leave your guests in peace.
5) Soothe an upset stomach. Slowly sip a glass of flat coke and it should help to alleviate nausea. (It’d also good for people suffering from diarrhea or a sore throat.)
6) Remove gum from hair. Douse your gum-tangled hair with Coca Cola and let it sit for a few minutes. With some patience, gently pull out the gum.
Do you know a new use for Coca Cola?
Linking Up At:
Thank you for the information ma’am will be buying more coke.
Holy uses!!! I have tried the coke for getting the ring from the toilet and it worked. I wish I had know about the getting the skunk smell off, my friend needed that tip a few months ago. I am going to share this on my wall 🙂
Is there a way to share on face book?
I can hardly wait to try Coke on my stained pots and pans! Thanks for these great tips. The only other one I’ve heard about is pouring Coke on your windshield to clear road grime. Never have tried it, though. Blessings!
I have always used coke on my battery cables to remove corrosion.