Hello my friends! Today I’m flying to Atlanta for a three-day blogging conference. I’m super excited to finally meet some very dear blogging friends and learn all I can to make Inspiration for Moms even better for you!
I won’t be posting much this weekend because I’ve been having some blogging problems along with a virus on my computer! But, I’m not going to leave you with nothing. Oh no! I have a sweet dessert recipe – that even comes with a cherry on top! That’s how much I love ya! My Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes are irresistible. Just take a look….
Did you know you could have cheesecake in a cupcake size? This mini size is the perfect way to indulge your sweet tooth and still keep your pants buttoned. 😉
Each delicious cupcake treat begins with a vanilla wafer crust, a smooth cheesecake middle and a scoop of cherry pie filling for the top. The combination is a dream come true for your taste buds!
I may have got a little carried away with the cherries. (I didn’t think anyone would mind.) These mini cupcakes are not only a treat to eat they’re also ridiculously easy to make. Really! From start to finish, it’s about 30 minutes and that includes baking time. It’s a great choice for a last minute dessert that will impressive your family and friends!
If you are in the mood for another cool treat, you’ll want to check out my Strawberry Chocolate Banana Green Smoothie. It’s great for breakfast or even an afternoon snack.
I do hope you will give this dessert a try and let me know how it goes!
Do you have a favorite cherry recipe?
Recipe: Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes
Prep Time and Cook Time: 30 minutes
Serves 12 / 328 calories per serving
- 12 vanilla wafer cookies
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1(21-ounce) can of cherry pie filling
- cupcake liners
- muffin pan
1) Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
2) Place one wafer in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
3) Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed until blended.
4) Then add eggs and mix well.
5) Pour over wafers placed in cupcake liners, 3/4 full.
6) Bake for 25 minutes. (The cupcakes will puff up in the oven. But don’t worry, they will fall as they cool.)
7) Cool and chill in the refrigerator. Top with cherry pie filling.