But a good cleaning once or twice a year is all they need.
- vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment
- microfiber rag
- dish washing soap
- dry cloth
- matching paint and small paint brush (optional)
- dryer sheet
- vacuum (with brush attachment) the baseboards to remove all dust
- fill a bucket with warm water and add some dish washing soap
- dip microfiber rag into the water and wring almost dry, scrub baseboard
- follow up with dry cloth to remove any excess water
- touch up any scrapes and dings with paint and paint brush (optional)
- TIME SAVING TIP: run a dryer sheet over clean baseboards to repel future dirt, pet hair, etc.
you will enjoy clean baseboards
Do you have any tips to cleaning your baseboards?
I would love to hear them!