- vacuum cleaner with a crevice tool
- clean sponge
- squeegees (with a extension pole if needed)
- Dawn dish washing soap
- Lint-free cloths (that have not been cleaned or dried with fabric softener-it will leave streaks)
- vacuum (with crevice tool) the window track, sills and frame to remove all dust, cobwebs, dead bugs, etc.
- use Q-tip to get to hard to reach places the vacuum missed
- add a couple gallons of water and a teaspoon of Dawn to your bucket
- dip your sponge in the water, squeeze out excess water and scrub window
- take your squeegee and wet it ( a dry squeegee will skip)
- place squeegee at top upper corner and pull it steadily across the window
- wipe your blade with your lint-free cloth, move about two-inches down and repeat with squeegee and cloth
- wipe off any excess water
Do you have a tip to cleaning windows that you love?
Share it in the comments!